Veggies in the air fryer make an easy (and delicious) side dish!
Air fried vegetables take about half the time as oven veggies and I find they caramelize better. Little effort with lots of flavor.
An Air Fryer Favorite
I feel like every air fryer recipe is my new favorite recipe, it just makes things so effortless and good! We air fryer veggies because:
- they’re quick to prep and to cook
- you don’t need as much oil as you would need with oven roasted
- they caramelize better (which means more flavor)
- this recipe is versatile, almost any vegetable goes
Ingredients and Variations
CHEESE Air fried veggies tossed in seasoning and Parmesan cheese…it just keeps getting better and better! Feel free to use any variety, though, such as feta for a Greek inspired version!
How to Make Air Fryer Vegetables
- Toss veggies with oil and seasonings per the recipe below.
- Place in a single layer in the air fryer.
- Cook according to recipe then toss with parmesan cheese & cook again until the veggies are tender & crisp.
For Frozen Veggies
Frozen veggies work but they won’t have the same caramelization. Instead of pouring oil on them (which can freeze onto the veggies), try spraying them with cooking spray or oil.
Season and cook for 10 minutes in the air fryer. Remove the basket and toss them with parmesan cheese and cook another 4 to 6 minutes or until the veggies are tender and crisp.
More Air FryerVeggies
- Air Fryer Green Beans – so easy to make
- Air Fryer Cauliflower – only 5 ingredients
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash – perfectly seasoned
- Crispy Garlic Air Fryer Broccoli – ready in 12 minutes
- Air Fryer Eggplant – freezer friendly
Did you make these Air Fryer Vegetables? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Air Fryer Vegetables
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms halved
- 1 small zucchini cut into ½" moons
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese grated
Preheat air fryer to 380°F.
Toss all ingredients except parmesan cheese.
Place in a single layer in the air fryer.
Cook 6 minutes, toss and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Cook an additional 3-5 minutes or until tender crisp.